Are you taking Gabapentin or Pregabalin?
The changes outlined below come into affect from April 2019. These changes follow a government consultation because of concerns around misuse and will mean that
these drugs become Controlled Drugs (CDs).
There will be changes to the following:
• Prescriptions will expire 28 days from the date on the prescription
• Any Pharmacy ‘owings’ must be collected by the expiry
• Quantities will be reduced to a maximum of 28 days
• Electronic prescribing and repeat dispensing cannot be used
• You will need proof of identity to collect from a pharmacy
• You will need to sign when collecting your prescription from the surgery
• Emergency supplies and loans cannot be made from pharmacies if you run out
Please contact the surgery if you have any concerns or queries.
Test Results Line has Changed!!!
Our Test Result telephone line is now available between 11am and 1pm.
Improved Access Appointments
We are pleased to announce that we are now offer Improved Access Appointments which are available at Brockworth Surgery, GHAC and Hucclecote Surgery. These appointments will be available Monday - Friday between 6.30pm - 8.00pm and on Saturday mornings between 8.00am - 12.30pm. For more information please visit our Improved Access Appointments page here.
Register for Online Services in Surgery Now!!
SystmOnline will allow you to Book and Cancel Appointments, Order Repeat Prescriptions, View Your Summary Care Record. Please ask one of our receptionists to sign you up.
Registering for Online Services can ONLY be done by coming into the surgery and speaking to our Reception Team.
Online services is now available on your mobile phone, the SystmOnline app will be available from your app store and is free to download!!